the blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A happy ending.

-

Hari Raya was okay. Hana's birthday was even better! It as on the same day la. I guess fasting for 30 days has its rewards then. Pictures! another day. ;}

posted by hidster at 9:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • In random order.-I'm sorry I can't dance. I'm sorr...
  • HELLO WORLD! :D; I passed my mathematics after co...
  • Post Exam Activities = cube of Boring.Inter Class ...
  • QUICK! Someone get me a medal! I'm such a nice per...
  • I've got Bio later today. Malay (2) and POA next w...
  • Hello hello hello all.I'm alive, alert, aware ,ent...
  • Like wowzaaaa, yo.It's Friday, so T.G.I.F. Mom and...
  • I wonder if you knowHow they live in TokyoIf you s...
  • This is for you. are we having a Break (up), havin...
  • Thank You Mr Stanley Lim, Ms Jo Teo, Ms Jeann Kwan...

Powered by Blogger